10 Different and Exciting Date Night Ideas To Do In Pittsburgh
Most of us in Pittsburgh are probably guilty of the same old routine where dinner and a movie is a common date nights out. The purpose of a date night is to connect and bond with the other person. Sitting silently in a dark room where the focus is not on each other doesn’t offer much in the department of bonding.
So, I have researched many alternative date night ideas and have compiled a list of the best date ideas in Pittsburgh.
Date Night Ideas
1. Just Ducky Tours (Explore the city as a tourist and view it from a different perspective)
2. Carnegie Science Center (A great indoor activity that offers plenty of interesting topics to talk about)
3. Mini Golf (Get extra interesting by attending cosmic mini golf out at Pittsburgh Mills Mall)
4. Comedy Club (A great way to enjoy a date full of laughter)
5. Escape Room(See how well you work as a team with your date at this awesome Escape Room)
6. Walk or Bike any of the many trails (Fitness and fun for a healthy outdoor date)
7. Climbing Wall (Indoor rock climbing can be a blast and a challenge, making for a perfect date night in Pittsburgh)
8. Pittsburgh Glass Center (Get a kick out of watching amazing items being created at this amazing one-of-a-kind glass center)
9. Go Ape (Get exhilarated on your date by zooming down this awesome zip line out in North Park.)
10. Gateway Clipper (Enjoy a calm yet exciting date on the river. They offer great food and drinks for a full date night option.)
So, here you have it! Next time you want to enjoy a date night out and avoid the same old dinner and a movie, just check out this list of Pittsburgh Date Ideas.