Policies and Terms of Service
In your busy life, we understand that things come up suddenly. So, if it is necessary to cancel or skip your scheduled service, Immaculate Cleaning Company merely requires a two business day notice. If Immaculate Cleaning Company receives less than two business days’ notice, or if we can not access your home when we arrive, it will be necessary to charge you the full price of your cleaning. All future cleanings will remain unchanged.
· Schedule or service changes may not be made through service providers. Please contact your local office directly for schedule changes.
· Termination of regularly scheduled cleanings must be in writing.
· Recurring service is priced at a discounted rate. Should you choose to cancel recurring service after only one cleaning, please note that our regular One-Time Cleaning charges will apply.
– Rescheduling your appointment on your behalf results in our $100 rescheduling fee.
– For Move In/Out Cleans, home must be COMPLETELY empty/vacant. With the exception of properties that are being listed or showcased for sale.
– If there is/was any prior infestation of any kind, this must be discussed during booking process and the treatment of the infestation receipts must be emailed to our company email firstname.lastname@example.org for proof of treatment. If failure to present proof and this information, booking will be cancelled and charged full total of clean plus $100 inconvenience/hazard fee.
– If there is any sort of biohazard material in the property, example mold, feces, blood or any other bodily fluids the cleaning will be cancelled and rescheduled until the hazard has been deep cleaned and treated. You will be charged to total amount of the service.
You have a couple of options for providing Immaculate Cleaning Company access to your home:
– If you have an alarm system, lock box, door code, gate code, etc., please give access instructions to your Immaculate Cleaning Company Management Team for our cleaning professionals to enter and service your home.
· If it is not possible to leave a key under your doormat or lockbox for Immaculate Cleaning Company, you may meet the service provider at your residence. Please refer to our cancellation property, and be present during the arrival window time slot you selected.
Our company does require a deposit fee of 20%-25% of your service for residential properties, for commercial and construction properties please contact our office for further information.
· Immaculate Cleaning Company keeps your card on file for your convenience of our clients to make it a faster and more efficient process, you will only be charged AFTER your cleaning is complete.
· Full payment is due the day of your cleaning, after cleaning is completed.
Recurring cleanings are scheduled according to our Immaculate Clean Checklist and priorities discussed when defining your service. One-Time Cleanings are scheduled as standard blocks of time. Every effort will be made to complete your service within the time allocated. Please note that it will take a few cleanings to confirm your ongoing maintenance needs. We ask for your patience while we learn how to best clean your home and assure you that we will move from deep cleaning into maintenance cleaning as quickly as possible.
We strive to have the same staff members clean your home or office on a regular basis, however, this is not guaranteed. Due to vacation, illness or departure from the company, Immaculate Cleaning Company may occasionally provide a replacement cleaning professional.
If, due to the unique nature of your home, your service providers are unable to complete your cleaning within the amount of time requested, we may call you to ask for authorization to spend more time cleaning your home. We will inform you of additional costs accordingly before proceeding with the work.
To ensure quality service for all valued clients, Immaculate Cleaning Company cannot specify exact arrival times. Arrival windows allow our cleaning professionals to handle all the variables of each day and each home without affecting the promises we make to you.
· Service provider(s) will arrive within the following timeframes:
o When we are meeting someone at the home, we will set a one-hour arrival window between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
IN-HOME TIME (LABOR HOURS)
Generally, our service providers work in teams of two or three. There is no set time for the amount of hours we will take in your home, as we like to pay close attention and give our best to fulfill the needs of your property.
If your scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday that Immaculate Cleaning Company observes, we will contact you to reschedule your cleaning.
Since cleaning is a very personal and human service, we realize that occasionally an area may not be cleaned to your satisfaction. We are unable to offer a refund, but Immaculate Cleaning Company will happily re-clean any area that you are not satisfied with. Just let us know of any issues or concerns within 24 hours of your cleaning and we will do our best to make it right.
Immaculate Cleaning Company never requires you to tip, but it is a powerful way to say thanks to your cleaning professional. Even a personal note from you expressing your appreciation for their service can mean a great deal.
Immaculate Cleaning Company is bonded and insured. Our liability limits are set at a maximum of 10 times the cost of the service charge on the day in which the breakage/loss occurred. Notification must be made within 48 hours of service. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost or miscoded. There is a $100 per location liability limit for key replacement and/or locksmith services.
Immaculate Cleaning Company uses high-quality, tested, and approved cleaning supplies, including a professional-strength vacuum cleaner with an extra-strong filter, to clean your home. However, if you own special products that you would like to have used on particular surfaces, we are happy to accommodate your request. Please contact our office to discuss prior to your cleaning so we might provide instructions to your cleaning professional.
Should you wish to hire a current or previous subcontractor of Immaculate Cleaning Company staff member within the past 6 months for any home-related service outside of your agreement with Immaculate Cleaning Company, our referral fee is $2,500. This fee is due within 30 days of notification from Immaculate Cleaning Company. If the fee is not paid, Immaculate Cleaning Company reserves the right to pursue other methods of collection.
What information do we collect on our site, and how do we use it?
We collect only the consumer’s domain name (where possible), aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit on our site, and information volunteered by the consumer – such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number and the email addresses of those who fill out the estimate form.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, customize the content and/or layout of our web pages for each individual visitor, and used to create service estimates.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical office to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Opt-In: Submitting an estimate request and/or calling Immaculate Cleaning Company to request an estimate are treated as an opt-in to receive service related follow up and information from Immaculate Cleaning Company.
If you supply us with your email address you will only receive communications related to Immaculate Cleaning Company related service and product offerings.
If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive periodic mailings from us with information on promotions, services or upcoming events.
If you supply us with your telephone number you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requested services.
If you supply us with your mobile telephone number you will only receive texts from us once you have become an Immaculate Cleaning Company customer.
Opt-Out: How do you opt-out of receiving future communications?
You may unsubscribe to future emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within e-mails you receive.
If you do not wish to receive postal mailings or phone calls, please let us know by contacting your Immaculate Cleaning Company Management Team.