When it comes to house cleaning, our cleaners over here at All Clean By Anabelle have discovered different cleaning hacks to getting your home cleaner than ever. We’ve decided to share a few of these cleaning hacks with you!
Here are the top 5 cleaning hacks All Clean By Anabelle has to offer:
- Make a cleaning paste from baking soda and water using 3 parts baking soda and 1 part water. You can clean stuck on grease, tough grime between tiles, any silver, and so much more using this amazing and easy mixture. (Leave mixture sit after applied to area for a minimum of 30 minutes)
- Mix white vinegar and water using 1 part vinegar and 1 part water. This acts as a glass and window cleaner, but also pulls odors out of carpets, furniture, or wood.
- Undiluted white vinegar is a great toilet cleaner. Pour it into your toilet, let it sit for 5 minutes, and scrub the inside with a toilet brush until it’s clean. It is a nice natural alternative to chemical cleaners.
- Soak some lemon peals in water, preferably in a decorative bowl or cup. This can absorb odors in main living areas when placed anywhere in your home. This is good for up to 60 days before needing replaced.
- Lemon juice, vinegar, and water creates an easy, natural, and affordable all purpose cleaner. You will need equal parts of lemon juice, vinegar, and water.
It doesn’t get much easier or affordable than these DIY (do it yourself) cleaning hacks when you’re cleaning on a budget or just like the idea of making your own all natural products. We encourage you to give these a try for yourself and see how you like them. All of these products are safe to use around your children and your pets.
Hope you enjoy! Feel free to visit us over here at All Clean By Anabelle .